Hungry for more business? Try the ROI Burger!
The perfect integrated marketing burger
Our attempt to get your mouth watering is a perfect example of layering a well thought-out marketing plan with multiple advertising solutions to help you increase business. By mixing traditional (offline) solutions with digital (online) solutions, allows your business the ability to not only stay in front of consumers, but also send specific offers and messaging to them.
The ROI Burger infographic is a menu for success—just pick the right "toppings" for your business's goals and needs.
Along with our integrated marketing burger infographic, we have also written a free informative guide about integrated marketing best practices. Go HERE and download our free guide!
Traditional (offline)—the sesame seed bun holding it all together
- TV Ads - The average American spends 20% of their day watching TV. -Nielsen 2012
- Print ads - 4 out of 5 adults, or 79%, of those interviewed admit they “took action” as a result of newspaper advertising in the past month. –Newspaper Assoc. of America 2011
- Mail - More than 64 percent of consumers “value the mail” they receive in their physical mailbox. -Deliver Magazine 2012
- Coupons - Almost three-fourths (72%) of those surveyed say they regularly or occasionally read newspaper preprints; For Sunday inserts, this figure increases to 90% of all adults. Over the course of 30 days, 8 in 10 adults (79%) acted on newspaper preprint advertising. -Newspaper Association of America 2011
Digital (online)—everything in between
- Pay-Per-Click or Paid Media - The top 3 paid search results receive 41.1% of the clicks on Google. -Google 2012
- Social Media - Facebook is the leading source of referred social media traffic to websites, at 26%. Twitter is second at 3.6%. -JeffBullas 2012
- Email - 35% of email recipients open email based on the subject line alone. -WealthandAbundanceday.com 2011
- Video - Americans spend more than 33 hours per week watching video across multiple platforms. -Nielsen 2012
- Mobile - 43% of local searchers on mobile devices physically showed up at the business location they found in search results or through online ads targeted to mobile users. -AT&T Interactive and Nielsen 2011
- Search Engine Optimization - 42% of all searchers click on the top-ranked result 62% click on a page-one result. -Solvater 2012